link rel="shortcut icon" href="/favicon.ico Baking Biscuit: Chocolate Chip Cookies

Friday, May 13, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies

The Best cookies Ever!! When I make chocolate chip cookies this is the only recipe I use. I use it because it is so sweet, and so Chocolateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!
This is a family recipe.

2 1/4 c bread flour
1t baking soda
1/2 t salt
1 c crisco sticks
2/3 c white sugar
2/3 c packed light brown sugar
1 t vanilla extract
2 farm fresh eggs
1 c chocolate chips


Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Sift flour, soda, and salt together in seperate bowl. Beat crisco, sugars, and vanilla on #2 until creamy. Add eggs, beat well. gradually add flour mixture until well mixed. turn to "stir". Then add chips/nuts. Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreaced cookie sheet. bake 8-10 mins.
Makes about 3 dz.


My Experince with this.....

I make these cookies about every week, My family loves them, my mom will just start eating the dough by the spoonfull!!!!! I have also entered these cookies in our county fair!








No comments:

Post a Comment