link rel="shortcut icon" href="/favicon.ico Baking Biscuit: My Grandmother's Cook Book!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Grandmother's Cook Book!

I have been inspired to do a "Julia/Julie Project" of sorts. I am using my grandmother's cook book she sent me last December and I am going to share my experience with you!! Every Saturday I am going to cook a recipe from her cook book!

Today I made fudgy chocolate frosting, it was sugary and soooo good!!!!!! I made a chocolate cake to go with it for my mom and dads 22 anniversary!
What to do with leftover frosting??? you may ask. We melted the frosting and put some on ice cream for my little sisters tea party!
Would I make this recipe again??....
Yes I would!! it was so easy (Even though I whisked it by hand. and got my shirt so frostingy)

No comments:

Post a Comment