link rel="shortcut icon" href="/favicon.ico Baking Biscuit: Cheese-y bread

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cheese-y bread

This bread is amazing!! I would recommend it for any occasion!

 What is in this delicious bread you may ask, well I will tell you! It is just artisan bread in 5 mins a day, we stuffed it with cheese (I used shredded American cheese) and herbs! We served this dish with sauteed peppers and onions. OH my word it was AMAZING!!
I think I am going to make this about EVERYDAY!!!

What we did to form it was.....
 roll it out like a rectangle pizza, spread it with cheese (if you want you could put meat in it, I would put hamburger, or ground turkey) then proceed to wrap your dough from the narrow side. Bake at 400 deg  for 35mn.
Now I am NOT the expert at making this bread, my mom makes this bread at my house, so if you get stuck in making this bread just follow this link and they should be able to help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment