link rel="shortcut icon" href="/favicon.ico Baking Biscuit: Chinese noodles

Friday, June 3, 2011

Chinese noodles

I absolutely LOVE Chinese noodles. My grandmother makes them every year for Christmas for us<3 I have never made them until today, I think I will make Chinese noodles more often!!! My whole family loves them too, but I don't think as much as me! I could make a meal off of Chinese noodles, but I think I might get sick!

With out further adieu, here is the recipe!!!!!!!

1 (12 oz) pkg. chocolate chips
3/4c. peanuts
1/2t vanilla
I enjoyed these very much!
1/2 pkg. chow mein noodles



Melt chips in saucepan until melted. Remove from heat
 and add nuts and vanilla; mix well then add noodles.
Stir until all is covered. Drop by spoon-full onto wax paper.

 Cool and EAT!!!






This is just a close up!

No comments:

Post a Comment