link rel="shortcut icon" href="/favicon.ico Baking Biscuit: My brownie disaster :(

Monday, May 30, 2011

My brownie disaster :(

I have made brownies successfully many times before, but today was a different case. We had no brownie mix (so I thought), but we had a lot of cake mixes.  Today I completely failed at making brownies. I converted a cake mix into brownies. After I changed my measurements I made the brownies like I make a cake. I did NOT read the recipe, because I thought I knew how to make a cake, I would be wrong :(   After setting the timer for 30 mins, then for 10, Then again for 8 min, and again for 5 mins I decided to take the brownies out, because we got very tired of smelling the burned brownies that were soggy. At our own risk we tried my disastrous brownies and... they were "ONE OF THE WORST THINGS I HAVE EVER MADE IN MY LIFE!!!"  So after my attempt at making brownies it was back to the pantry for more supplies where I discovered that we did in fact have a brownie mix!!

What was the consistency of my brownies? you may ask......
Well they were like a light and fluffy cake.
how did they taste?? you may ask......
They tasted like an almost done chocolate angel food cake, that was burned:(((

No comments:

Post a Comment