link rel="shortcut icon" href="/favicon.ico Baking Biscuit: Homemade Mayonayse

Friday, May 27, 2011

Homemade Mayonayse

You all have herd me talk about homemade mayo, Right? Well if you haven't just go and look at my recipes for chocolate mayo cake, and/or Homemade Ranch!    Now that you have seen my link It is time to talk about mayonnaise!!!
  • 2 egg yolks
  • 2T of apple cider vinegar
  • 1 1/2 c of oil (sometimes we need 2c of oil)
Beat egg yolks, add vinegar, slowly add oil adding more if the mayo is not thick enough.


My Experience with this...

 In this recipe I am going to use a little of Julia child's method! Julia child's method is warming the bowl  you use to make the mayo (that is of course if you don't use a blender or a food processor!).
I have tried all three of the ways to make mayo useing: the blender, the food processor, and in the bowl.
I prefer making mayo in the bowl, because it is not loud, and it works my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment