link rel="shortcut icon" href="/favicon.ico Baking Biscuit: Super Busy!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Super Busy!

Well, I don't even know where to start!

Two days ago I got back from NYC. I went with my best friend, for her 18th birthday celebration. We saw Cinderella on Broadway. We went to the metropolitan museum of art, and the museum of natural history, and we got soaked to the bone with rain.
About three weeks ago my brother, my brothers best friend, My two best friends, and I graduated high school. We had such a great time! It was not your typical graduation. first of all there were only five of us, and all of us are home schooled.
In case you are wondering, no I haven't aged three years, I am still 15. But I finished all of my high school credits, so my parents thought sense I am starting college in the fall, I might as well do an official graduation now.

In January I started a cooking program with our local high school, called The Green Ladle. They only accept thirty kids out of the hundreds that want to be apart of the program. The Chef, and Pastry Chef teach us how to make different kinds of food. For a few months out of the year, they have a lunch time restaurant that the students help to run by cooking, and doing wait staff jobs.  The last day of  the culinary school for this school year is June 13th. In September it will start back up again. I have really enjoyed this program, and can not wait to start back up in September!

Now it is almost summer! I can't wait, I am so excited!! In the mean time while we are waiting, here is a nice recipe to get you in the mood for summer.


This is a recipe for a fantastic smoothie. I usually don't like fruit smoothies, but this one is so good!
It almost tastes like a milkshake!!!

The recipe is:

3 bananas broken up (I like unfrozen)
1 big scoop of peanut butter
1 big scoop of Nutella
about 1.5 C milk (more or less depending if you like thick or thin smoothies)

Blend together in a blender then enjoy!!
Makes about 3 servings
If you use frozen bananas you will have a thicker smoothie, and it might taste a bit different.
I prefer the way that fresh bananas taste in my smoothie.

No comments:

Post a Comment